Thursday, August 5, 2010

tRaFfic~~

This is the third time this week
That i find myself wandering down your street
And i can't seem to give it up
And i've even stopped making these excuses
For why you're stuck here in my thoughts
When it's been long enough

And i try to keep myself moving
But i'm not going anywhere

I wait in the same spot
Brain like a parking lot
You're the traffic in my head
You're the reason that i'm wrecked
I pray for it to stop
Like rain on the sidewalk
The traffic in my head, you're the traffic in my head
(@_@) (T_T) (=.=')

Guess i should be happy now
Everything is back to how it was
Before you came around
I'm already changing
And i've even tried
To find a new distraction
But still you surround
As if it's not hard enough

A part of me thinks that i'm going crazy
The world's spinning, my vision is hazy
And none of this makes any sense
I never meant for this to end
I can do what i have to do
If i could only get around you...(wtf!!)
There's just too much to forget...hmmmm
(=.=')

No comments:

Post a Comment